ESPBC 2016 – Call for abstracts
– Submission for Poster abstracts is still open!
You are now welcome to submit abstracts from different areas
within spontaneous preterm birth research e.g. epidemiology, mechanisms or clinical aspects.
Accepted abstracts will be presented as posters or short oral presentations.
All abstracts will be published in an abstract book, available for the attendees of the congress. Accepted abstracts will also be published on-line at www.espbc.eu shortly after the congress.
Abstracts should be written in English, Times New Roman, font size 12 with a maximum of 250 words.
Please submit your abstract by filling in the form including the following sections: background, material/methods, results and conclusion.
You can indicate your preferred form of presentation (oral or poster), but the scientific ESPBC committee will make the final decision.
1. Poster presentation:
– poster size is 120 cm (height) and 90 cm (width)
– poster will be exhibited during the whole congress
– some authors will be offered a short oral presentation of their poster: please prepare a 3 minutes oral presentation with max 3 slides (USB stick)
– material for setting up posters will be provided on site
– important: If you have any conflicts of interest, please indicate them on your poster (or on an extra paper that has to be set up next to your poster), if you have no conflicts of interest, please declare “Conflicts of interest – none”.
2. Oral presentation:
– authors will be given 7 min for oral presentations, followed by 3 min for discussion
– please bring your presentation (power point) on a USB and make sure to upload your presentation to the presenter system in good time
– please prepare 2 versions of your presentation – one for the oral presentation and one that you authorize to be published at www.espbc.eu
– important: If you have any conflicts of interest, please declare these at the start of your talk. If you have no conflicts of interest, please declare “Conflicts of interest – none”.
Best poster and oral presentation will be rewarded!
Abstract submission is free of charge, but presenter must be registered for the conference and the registration fee must be paid.
Extended deadline for Poster abstract submission is still open. Abstracts accepted at this point will be published in a separate appendix.